1.0 Looking Good
The TextmateOnly branch is looking quite good. It could do with some more testers but it seems to be holding together. There's a slight conflict with matchit and there's a weird off-by-one problem for some people but it's working fine for me :-)
Some of the features I've got working:
- Select mode highlighting: tag names get highlighted in visual mode and are replaced when you start typing
- Commands hidden away: Tag commands are now removed from on-screen so things look tidier.
- Special variable replacement: Not many at the moment but the code's there and is easy enough to add to
- Expansion command execution: Can be used to insert command output when the snippet is expanded without having to tab through a tag.
- Cleaner code: not one for the users but I've given the code a clean up which is making things easier.
- Supertab support: Experimental at the moment but the plugin is now compatible with supertab. Snippet expansion takes precedence but if one is not found supertab takes over.
I'm also going to change the bundles so that if someone were to change the start and end tags all the snippets would work. There's a down side to this but I think the ups outweigh it.